“By registering on the Site, you confirm that you are familiar with the Regulations on the processing and protection of personal data in personal databases owned by the site administrator, and agree to provide reliable and accurate information about yourself and your contact information.”
Regulations on the processing and protection of personal data in personal databases owned by the site administrator
- General concepts and scope.
1.1. Definition of terms:
personal data base – a named set of organized personal data in electronic form and / or in the form of personal data files;
responsible person – a designated person who organizes work related to the protection of personal data during their processing, in accordance with the law;
owner of the personal data base (site administrator) – UBI CONFERENCE HALL LLC, which with the consent of the personal data subject is granted the right to process this data, which approves the purpose of personal data processing in this database, establishes the composition of these data and their processing procedures, unless otherwise provided by law;
State Register of Personal Databases – the only state information system for collecting, accumulating and processing information about registered personal databases;
publicly available sources of personal data – directories, address books, registers, lists, catalogs, other systematized collections of open information that contain personal data posted and published with the knowledge of the personal data subject.
Social networks and Internet resources in which the personal data subject leaves their personal data (except when the personal data subject explicitly states that the personal data is posted for the purpose of their free distribution and use) are not considered publicly available sources of personal data;
consent of the personal data subject – voluntary expression of the individual’s will to grant permission to process his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing, expressed by marking the granting of permission to process their personal data; depersonalization of personal data – removal of information that allows to identify a person;
processing of personal data – any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in the information (automated) system and / or in the files of personal data related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and dissemination (dissemination, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual;
personal data – information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
personal data controller – a natural or legal person to whom the owner of a personal data base or the law gave the right to process this data. A person who is entrusted by the owner and / or administrator of a personal database with technical work with a personal database without access to the content of personal data is not the administrator of the personal data base;
personal data subject – a natural person in respect of whom his/her personal data is processed;
Website – ________________
third person – any person, except for the personal data subject, owner or administrator of the personal data base and the authorized state body for personal data protection, to whom the owner or administrator of the personal data base transfers personal data in accordance with the law; special categories of data – personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data related to health or sexual life.
1.2. This Regulation is mandatory for application by the responsible person and the staff of the site administrator who directly process and / or have access to personal data in connection with the performance of their duties.
- The purpose of personal data processing.
2.1. The purpose of personal data processing in the system is storage and maintenance of data of users of the Site, in accordance with Articles 6, 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.
- Procedure for processing personal data: obtaining consent, notification of rights and actions with personal data of the personal data subject.
3.1. The consent of the personal data subject must be a voluntary expression of the will of the individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing. The consent of the personal data subject is provided by the personal data subject as a mark on the electronic page of the document or in an electronic file processed in the information system on the basis of documented software and hardware solutions.
3.2. The consent of the personal data subject is given during registration on the Site.
3.3. Notification of the personal data subject about the inclusion of his personal data in the personal data base, the rights defined by the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, the purpose of data collection and persons to whom his personal data is transferred, is performed during registration on the Site.
3.4. The processing of personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data relating to health or sexual life (special categories of data) is prohibited.
- Location of the personal database.
4.1. The databases specified in section 2 of this Regulation are located at the address of the site administrator.
- Protection of personal data: methods of protection, responsible person, employees who directly process and/or have access to personal data in connection with the performance of their official duties, the period of storage of personal data.
5.1. The owner of the personal database is equipped with system, software and hardware, and communications tools that prevent loss, theft, unauthorized destruction, distortion, forgery, copying of information and meet the requirements of international and national standards.
5.2. Employees who directly process and/or have access to personal data in connection with the performance of their official (employment) duties are required to comply with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- Rights of the personal data subject.
6.1. The personal data subject has the right to:
- know about the location of the personal data base containing its personal data, its purpose and name, location and/or place of residence (stay) of the owner or administrator of this database or give a relevant order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data contained in the relevant personal data base are transferred;
- to access their personal data contained in the relevant personal database;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data is stored in the relevant personal database, as well as receive the content of his personal data stored;
- make a reasoned request with an objection to the processing of their personal data by public authorities, local governments in the exercise of their powers under the law;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and administrator of this database, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- to apply for protection of their personal data rights to state authorities, local governments, whose powers include the implementation of personal data protection;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection.
- State registration of personal database.
7.1. State registration of personal data bases is carried out in accordance with Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.